Marble Hill Partner Ltd
Business ID: 3119551-7
Address: Marble Stone 2, 01840 Klaukkala, Finland
Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data
Personal data is collected
- For sales and marketing purposes
- For the production and development of services
- To protect users and Marble Hill Partner Oy
- Processing of personal data within the framework of the Finnish law
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the person’s consent and/or Marble Hill Partner Oy’s legitimate interest to develop and offer high-quality services to its customers.
Personal data we collect
We collect the following personal data:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Organization name
- Contact information for the organization
- Any other information that the person voluntarily provides in connection with contacting or providing services.
Duration of processing of personal data
We process personal data for as long as it is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes or as long as required by law.
Disclosure and transfer of data
Marble Hill Partner Ltd does not sell, rent or share personal data with third parties except with the person’s consent or as required by law. Personal data may be transferred outside the EU and the European Economic Area, but only when the transfer is necessary for the purposes mentioned above and the level of data protection is sufficient.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data from improper access, accidental loss, destruction or alteration. Personal data is processed only by those persons who need it in order to perform their duties.
Online learning environment solution provider Claned Group Oy Ab:
CRM Hubspot, Inc.
Rights of a person
A person has the right to:
- To know what personal data is stored about him
- Request the correction or completion of incorrect or defective persons
- Request the erasure of their personal data
- Restrict the processing of their personal data
- Object to the processing of their personal data
- Receive their personal data in a machine-readable format
- Withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data.
A person can exercise their rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify your identity before processing your requests.
Changes to the personal data statement
We may update this Personal Data Statement from time to time by notifying you of changes on our website. We recommend that you check the personal data statement from time to time.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or would like to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data, you can contact the data controller by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +358406870053.